A 2-minute walk from the Berlin Friedrichstraße S-Bahn station, this upscale urban hotel is also 15 minutes’ walk from the Brandenburg Gate.
Posh rooms with hardwood floors and modern decor offer free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, desks, and tea and coffeemakers. Suites add sitting and dining areas; some have balconies with city views, stereos and marble bathrooms.
There’s a free welcome drink and snack, as well as a restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine, and an atrium lobby bar. There’s also an indoor pool, a fitness center and event spaces.
- Hotel Eurostars Berlin Luxury Class
- Friedrichstrasse 99, 10117 Berlin, Germany
- TEL +49 (0)30 70 17 36
- Junior Suite, 157 EUR tax and breakfast included
- Very well situated, Friedrichstrasse, close to Brandenburger Tor
- Close to the Train Stations
- Could check in at 14.00
- It was my second stay at this hotel. The first time the room was really nice. However, the second time the junior suite wasn’t as nice as the superior room. The Junior suite didn’t meet up expectations.
- Not the best cleaned rooms I’ve ever seen
- Hotel lobby was also dirty
- Two light / lamps were not working in the room