This upscale hotel with an ornate lobby and grand staircase is steps from the Kunstsammlung Nordrhein-Westfalen art museum and a 12-minute walk from the bustling Königsallee boulevard.
Luxe rooms feature individual details such as knotty pine walls and/or different types of marble. All offer free Wi-Fi and minibars, plus work desks, and tea and coffeemaking facilities. Suites add kitchenettes and separate living rooms.
A chic brasserie with a coffered ceiling serves French cuisine. Other amenities include a spa and an exercise room.
- 5 stars hotel rated 9/10 on Trivago
- Mühlenstraße 31, 40213 Düsseldorf / TEL: +49 (0)211 160920
- Walk in Price: 220 EUR for Single Room; the last room available.
- Parking 20 €
- I would return to this hotel but go for a higher room category
- The Hotel is close to the Christmas Market in Düsseldorf and close to the Old City (Altstadt). It can get a bit noisy at night during festivities
- Portier service was impeccable
- Check-in was a bit slow.
- Room is a bit oldish, not really 5 stars
- Breakfast buffet was not excellent, meat balls burnt and bacon was cooked German style (overcooked).