In bustling Covent Garden, this plush hotel is 3 minutes’ walk from the Leicester Square tube station and a 4-minute walk from the National Gallery.
Slick rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows and mood lighting feature smart TVs and free Wi-Fi, plus designer toiletries and minibars. Upgraded rooms add private balconies, while studios and suites have sitting areas or separate living rooms. Apartments offer kitchens, and dining and living rooms.
Access to an adjacent fitness centre is complimentary. There’s a contemporary Asian-Cuban fusion restaurant, a colourful, cutting-edge bar, and a trendy lounge with funky wall art.
- 5 stars hotel in SOHO
- Address: 45 St Martin’s Ln, London
- TEL: 020 7300 5500
- St Martins Lane Hotel Website
- Room price : 331.08£
- Designed by Philipe Stark
- I would return to this hotel
- The St Martins Lane Hotel is close to SOHO and Covent Garden, right in the middle of the night life neighbourhood.
- Plug in connector was present in the room.
- Nice view from the room.
- No noice from the neighbourhood although in the centre of the night life.
- Flat tv was very good.
- Hotel lobby is a bit cold-ish in terms of atmosphere
- Some rooms are quite far from the lifts.