A 2-minute walk from St. Paul’s Cathedral, this sleek hotel is a 4-minute walk from London Blackfriars station, and a mile from the Tower of London.
Plush rooms offer minibars and free Wi-Fi, along with flat-screens and iPod docks; some have kitchenettes. Upgraded rooms add sofabeds, and club rooms provide access to a lounge with free breakfast. Penthouse suites feature views of the cathedral.
A dramatic glass atrium houses 3 bars and 3 polished restaurants, including a lively Japanese eatery with show cooking. There’s a posh spa, and a health club with an indoor pool, a sauna and a gym.
- 5 Stars Hotel in the middle of the City of London, next door to St Paul’s Cathedral
- Address: 10 Godliman St, London /
- TEL: +44 (0)20 7074 1000
- Grange St Paul Hotel Website
- Room price = 173.75£
- I wouldn’t return to this hotel and definitely not recommend it.
- Concierge Service was very good and friendly.
- A Starbuck coffee bar in the hotel hall
- The wi-fi connection is good.
- Bathroom had a shower and bath.
- The room was at the lower ground which shouldn’t be in a five stars hotel.
- The room was located in another building than the reception.
- Bathroom and the shower were not cosy or convenient.