- Five Stars Hotel close to Westminster
- Address: 2 Whitehall Ct, Westminster, London /
- Tel: +44 (0)800 330 8090
- The Royal Houseguards Website
- Price of the room: 275 £
- I would return to this hotel.
- Impeccable five star service at reception desk and door service.
- The hotel has a rich history: it used to be headquarters of Scotland Yard and British Intelligence. A scene from the James Bond movie was shot here.
- There was a TV in the Shower (first time for me).
- Received free upgrade and free breakfast during check-in.
- Nice view on the river Thames from the room.
- Impeccable service at the restaurant.
- The breakfast buffet was really nice and the English breakfast was very good.
- The rooms are small and the decoration is old-fashioned.
- The internet connection is not excellent.
- The bathrooms is small and only has one sink.
- We Booked a table at the restaurant and received another table when we showed up.
- The soup of the day was the carrot soup and it was overcooked. However, they removed it without any question.
- Poor quality of the flat tv in the room.