Across the street from Lake Leman, this elegant boutique hotel is 1 km from St. Pierre Cathedral and 3 km from the Palace of Nations.
Posh rooms with refined artwork and luxe furnishings feature flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi, iPod docks, and tea and coffeemaking facilities. Upgraded rooms come with lake views. Suites add living rooms; some have balconies. Room service and in-room massages are available.
Access to a nearby gym is included. There’s a sophisticated restaurant and wine bar with lake views, as well as a cafe, a plush bar and a stylish cigar lounge. Breakfast and afternoon tea are offered (fee).
Five stars hotel located at Quai du Mont-Blanc 17, 1201 Genève; Phone: 022 906 55 55. Website
I would return to this hotel. One of the best hotel in Geneva. The Swiss have a long tradition of hospitality. The Ecole d’hotellerie of Geneve is just incredible.
- The Hotel d’Angleterre is located at the lac de Geneve and close to the gare de Cornavin.
- Excellent five stars service from the reception Staff. They walk you to your rooms
- Rooms are decorated in an old-fashioned style adding an extra touch
- A personal letter from the General Manager is delivered to your room upon arrival.
- Turn down service
- 2 bottles of water, fruit and sweets included
- Mini bar wasn’t working very well: drinks weren’t as cold as expected.
- The WiFi network isn’t very good
- The lifts are a bit small and old-ish
- The sheets of the bed were a bit unstitched