Across the street from St. James’s Park tube station, this sophisticated hotel is 10 minutes’ walk from Buckingham Palace, and 2 miles from the Victoria and Albert Museum. The Conrad St James London is close to SOHO (25 min walk) and 1 hour walk from St Pancras International Train Station. Remember that it is easier to travel with the underground in London than using taxi services or Uber, especially in the centre of London.
The Conrad London St James hotel is located at 22-28 Broadway, Westminster, London SW1H 0BH, UK. +44 20 3301 8080 and Conrad London St James Website
Contemporary rooms feature free Wi-Fi, 42-inch flat-screen TVs and Nespresso machines. Executive rooms include access to a lounge with free breakfast, drinks and snacks. Posh suites add separate living areas and mosaic-tiled bathrooms. Room service is available.
The Conrad London St James is part of the Conrad group named after the famous Hotelier Conrad Hilton who also started the Hilton Hotel chain.
A chic restaurant offers modern British cuisine, and there’s an elegant pub-style bar. Afternoon tea is served in a refined lounge. There’s also an exercise room, a business centre and meeting space.
The Conrad London St James is more for business than a leisure. However, the advantage being that it can offer cheap rates in the weekend to attract tourists to compensate.
- The Conrad London St James Hotel is very well located close to Westminster Abbey.
- The hotel is located opposite an underground station (subway) which makes it easy and convenient to travel around London.
- The Conrad Hotel provides a very good service; 5 star worth.
- The Wifi connections in the room was very good.
- The amenities offered in the room were every good (razor kit, comb, etc)
- Several Newspaper offered at breakfast.
- Room Service food ordered (steak sandwich) wasn’t good and definitely not 5 star level
- Bacon at breakfast was cold
- Found a Hair in my dressing gown
- Suites of the employees seems to be a bit used
- Towels in the bathrooms are a bit used
- The only other Conrad hotel I’ve been to was the Conrad Brussels (now Steigenberger). Compared to the Brussels Hotel, the Conrad London St James Hotel doesn’t reach the same level of luxury building wise.