SHARE YOUR VOICE
We can help you with the following
- Blogging in English, French, Dutch and German.
- Content and layout creation – share your message, reach out to your audience
- Integrate your online channels
Yes, we can help you with:
- Domain name Registration and hosting
- Graphic Design
- Content Creation and Management
- Media and Social Media Integration
Corporations may want to have a blog around a CEO, a company, a brand, a topic or a sector. Briefings, News, updates, feeds, etc.
- PERSONAL BLOGGING
- CORPORATE BLOGGING
- MARKETING / BRAND BLOGGING
- THEMATIC / SECTOR BLOGGING
What is the difference between a website and a blog?
The difference between a website and a blog is a fine line in the sand. Let’s use our imagination and let us reinvent the wheel. Here are several popular beliefs:
- A blog has a dynamic homepage while a website has a static homepage.
- Content on a blog is published through posts, while content on a site is published through pages.
- Posts usually appear on the blog’s homepage while a website’s homepage has its own content.
- Blogs are usually hosted for free while the hosting of a website will not be free.
- Individuals will use blogs while companies will use websites.
- Blogs may include a third party name /word in the domain name while a website will have its own domain name wording.
- Blogs may be used to express personal opinions while websites may publish corporate content.
- Blogs can be a sub-domain of a website. Websites are hardly ever a sub-domains of a blog; if this is your case, you may want to contact us.